Friday, June 19, 2009

Do you remember, the fist time you fell in love?

Do you remember the first time you fell in love?
I remember at the time, everything felt different,
The excitement during the day, the pounding heart,
mixed emotions, day dreaming, heated dreams,
The feeling of expectation and uncontrollable passions,
The wildness, innocence and unlimited possibilities.

Remember the first time you fell out of love?
I remember the time, everything seem meaningless,
The tears all day long, the sleepless nights,
The feeling of despair, the heaviness of the heart,
The desperation, and the wish to die,
The uncontrollable pain, the endless aching heart.

Every time I fall in love, it is the first time,
The endless possibilities of a new love,
The desire to please the one I love,
The wish to have my first as last love,
Down deep inside, we all long for first loves,
who one day, may be our last loves.

Yet the time comes again we fall out of love,
And with that end we learn a another lesson,
to love who is worthy a day at a time,
to treat each day as a special gift,
Love gives life to a beautiful day,
As the sun shines inside your heart.
I remember the first time, I fell in love.....

1 comment:

  1. I dont remember last time I read a Poem about Love as real and sweet as this one. I LOVE every line of this...but mostly, the last three lines...
    Love gives life to a beautiful day,
    As the sun shines inside your heart,
    I remember the first time, I fell in love.....

    ReplyDelete