Friday, June 19, 2009

1 minute

1 Minute could change everything
Maybe for good maybe for worse
I could tell you no matter how much I love you
I’m always scared of losing you forever

1 minute to tell me how you care
Can change the way I feel about us
Maybe make me strong and secure
and make me love you even more

1 minute to share our worries with each other
Will make us more understanding of each other
and help bring down the wall in between us
And accept the challenges that come with love

1 minute to think of me and search your heart
You will see me as I am and know that you are my heart
My love for you will always be true
and no one can take it away, except you

1 minute to understand my heart desires
Will make you the only man I need
The one who loves me for who I am
The one who chooses to be with me

1 minute can change our lives
1 minute of doubt, 1 minute of love
1 minute of understanding, 1 minute of fear
1 minute, is all it takes to change everything.

1 minute thinking of the man I love
Made me write this poem for you
For I wish to show you my heart
As I always long from you …

No comments:

Post a Comment