Sunday, August 9, 2009

''LOVE AS FLOWERS''

I thought I'd spend some leisurely time reviewing some of my old poetry.

Before I knew it, I was busy scribbling on my writting pad and just couldn't stop. It seem like so many things have happened since my last encounter with my inner voice.

It has always been my habit to write down how I feel, not all the time (that will be way too much) but those rare moments in life when the heart and the mind connects and words struggle to come out.

My first poetry collection ''love as flowers'' , mainly consists of my romance journey for the last 20 years. Many women can relate to some of the experiences, I hope you will enjoy reading.

You can order a copy now at http://www.lulu.com/content/7503789 the first publication by Demer Press will be out on January 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment